vendredi 3 juin 2011

Lots of things for this "big" week-end to do !

Hi everybody ! Some of my friends asked to do things special for them :
First : Prisca wants me to draw her beautiful little daughter ... I wanted to use pastels but, finally, I think I'll only use colored pencils. Here is the little girl :
Second : Francesca bought a Wallisian checkbook very interesting by its pockets but she doesn't like the external drawing so she asked me to add something else ("with pink color, please ..."). Look before :

And after :

In the same time she asked me to do a 3 meters black scarf, this is the beginning :
I have also to do a mini scrapbooking album for my sister's birthday, these are the papers I choose :

So I have nothing to get bored!

2 commentaires:

  1. Love love love the wallet, I really like it as it is bcos it shows the traditional design from Wallisian ethnics (very similar to Tahitian that's why i love it !:) but you've done a fantastic job in Pink !! :)

    tro genial ma belle !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I will give it tomorrow to my friend. I wonder what she will think about that !!! (Do Tahitians make wallet like this too ?)

    RépondreSupprimer