mardi 12 juillet 2011

I was'nt lost !!!

Hi everybody !
I did'nt  write anything on my blog for all these days because I had to do lots of things :
- First : I have finished my friend's black scarf, she loves it ! I think I'll make a photo next week ...
- Second : I have finished my other friend's drawing of her child, let's see it :
- Third : I did some little crochet scarves :
This is my father with his'

Here is another for girl :
A crochet capelet for another friend of mine :

I've made some others (it's the cold season in New-Caledonia ...), I'll show you in few days :)

2 commentaires:

  1. hihihi 'Cold season in New Caledonia' ?? t'es sure ?? fo que tu viennes dans les Blue mountains :)

    Gorgeous shawl Briggitt !! love it !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm sorry and ashamed to tell you: YES! We are cold when it's 18 degrees... Thank you for your so nice visit :)

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer