jeudi 15 décembre 2011

It's been a long time ...

I had a lot of things to do these last months so ... here I am again with some of my little crafts I've done for last Christmas Market :)











8 commentaires:

  1. dis donc............ tu nous avais caché ca!!!! je savais meme pas que tu avais un blog english!!!!!!!!!!!
    en tout cas encore bravo pour toutes tes réas!!! t as usiné grave!!!!!
    gros bsious!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. yes ! I think that practicing my english by speaking about things I love is a very nice way to lurn this language.
    I could do more if I had not had this stupid cold !
    You did really more than I.
    Happy Christmas for you and all your family :)
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh, what a wonderful blog, so romantic, I didn't no your other talents. Je constate que tu te défends également en couture et tricot.
    Bisous et Joyeux Noël à toi et tous les tiens
    Yo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm so happy to have your visits my friends. I like every crafts : I can't stop doing something unless I'm sick ... as now :(
    Merry Christmas to you and your family Yolande :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Briggitt, you are soooo talented! You've made such lovely lovely things! The scarves are gorgeous and the all your wonderful crafts, wow! I hope your Christmas and New Year were wonderful! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi Angie ! You're really kind ! I can't stay and do nothing : I'm always looking for a new craft to lurn :)
    The holidays went well ... I wish you my best wishes for the New Year.
    Big kisses !

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. My goshhh ...you have been busy for xmas :)
    love those !!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes ... I did a lot because I knew that in February I wouldn't be able to do anything because it's too hot now! I can't move a finger !

      Supprimer