vendredi 3 juin 2011

My necklaces ...













I just wanted to show you the necklaces I've made for my friends ... When I'll have more free time, I'll make some others.

7 commentaires:

  1. You are a multi-talented woman !!
    you should make some more of those necklaces and sell them online :) Love them !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dis-donc... si tu dis a personne que tu as un nouveau blog, personne ne saura et personne ne viendra te voir, et c'est tellement dommage parce que de ce cote' creatif avec tes colliers, tu fais des choses magnifiques aussi !!!

    Bisous ma belle :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you very much for all your compliments my friend. I wanted to wait just few days to show you what I've done.
    xoxoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi Brigitt !
    You have a good idea with this new blog in english. I want to learn english with you if I can !^^
    Your necklaces is beautiful ! And I love your blog's design
    Bye

    J'espère que tu as tout compri lol
    Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'm very happy to have your visit : thanks a lot !
    I understood everything you wrote !!! Yes !
    i did my blog's design (I'm proud of it : it looks like my feeling ... groovy, like Simon and Garfunkel ...)
    If you have nice things about craft don't forget me : I will be happy to know them and to tell to the others.
    Lots of kisses.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Bienvenue dans le merveilleux monde du blog. Au vu de tes premières créations, nul doute qu'il aura beaucoup de succès !

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thank you very much Cat for your kind visit (sorry : I still write in english because of my own challenge ...).
    These are not my first creations (I have 2 other blogs) but I love art and craft and I'm always searching something nice on the Web to learn about making lovely little things. This time I'm making little purses for a friend and small scarves. I have to make a lot ... I will nearly show some of them (I think this week).
    Have a good week,
    xoxoxo

    RépondreSupprimer